To properly measure the size of your ring, you need to know the exact inner diameter of a ring that fits you properly.
The easiest and fastest way to measure it is the following:
1) Place the ruler in the center of the circle.
2) Measure its inner diameter precisely.
3) Match your measurement with the table below to find your size.
* The measurement concerns ONLY the inner diameter without including the metal part of the ring.
* The exact millimeters of the measurement are crucial for finding the right size.
* The ruler must be exactly in the center of the circle (inner diameter calculation).
The ring in the photo example above, has an inner diameter of 16.20mm,
so we choose the size US 5 3/4 (51 EUR).
Alternatively, with a simple visit to any jewelry store in your area, you can request a measurement of your sizes for free.
For any help you may need please contact us.